Monday, November 13, 2006

Review: Coca-Cola Blak


Okay, I had to try it. Bought from a local Edmonton gas station, I was thirsty for something cold, but still hadn't had my morning coffee.

Now, first of all, I want to preclude my review with the statement that I am a big Coca-Cola fan and have always chosen Coke over Pepsi whenever I have the choice.

Oh, Lord, what in the world is this drink??? The taste is very "special" for this drink. I am thinking you could get yourself a can of Coke, go to your local barista and ask for a shot of espresso. In fact, I may even try that because that is exactly what it tastes like. I'll try to get the Shangri-La Girls to chime in on this one.

But for now,
Price: 1/2* out of 5 (go grab yourself a can of Coke and make your own - your cost=$0.75)
Taste:* out of 5 (pfff, baby, please...)
Look: **** out of 5 (looks cool enough to try)
Shangri-La Factor: 0 out of 5 (seriously, who does this help?)

No comments: